Smart Mailboxes for your contacts in Mac OS X's Mail
5, 138KB, Mac OS X.4)
Donationware You love it, you buy us a drink.
Mailboxer will take contacts from your address book and create Smart Mailboxes for them in Apple’s Mail. Each of those Smart Mailboxes will contain all e-mails you exchanged with any of the e-mail addresses of that contact.
Now available in English, French and German.
Mailboxer works long as you do not use the synchronisation of Mail settings via iSync and MobileMe.
Leave a comment
- v5 (2007-04-26)
- Added choice of Address Book group to be used.
- Added ability to enter the name for the smart folder Mailboxer creates.
- Added icon. Thanks to Henrik Cederblad for designing, making and contributing it
- Added French localisation. Thanks to Ronald Leroux for the contribution.
- Added German localisation.
- All new and shiny window design.
- You can now set the name of the Smart Mailbox folder Mailboxer creates.
- Added Preferences for the contents and the display settings of the Smart Mailboxes.
- Mailboxer now tries to tell you exactly what clicking that button will do.
- Added ability to check for updates.
- v4 (2007-03-20)
- Fixed a problem with the handling of contacts whose name order has been manually adjusted in the AddressBook (thanks to Joseph W. Sullivan for pointing out the problem). Blog post.
- v3 (March 2006)
- Initial release. Read more.